Sunday, February 5, 2012

Nate Baxter(:





Nate C. Baxter; I met him towards the end of November through a good friend of ours, David Wiseman and well theres more to it but its a whole story that I'll tell someday. The night after I met him, I texted him and we started talking and then hanging out and so much more. We started dating on December 7th, 2011. I still remember his words that he said to this day, "You had me at hello". (: Something like that, anyhoo Nate is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'm definitely glad that I met him. He's amazing in so many different ways. And he's the most important person in my entire life next to others as well. I love everything about him, especially the way he treats me. He's respectful and honest, faithful and loving and he cares. He treats like a princess. He loves me for me and for who I am and he never judged me once for my past, and thats what got me. Everyone has always judged me, but he didn't. He was different and still is. I fell in love with him, it may have been all too soon and super duper fast, but I really do love him and would do absolutely anything for him. I think I'd fall apart big time if I ever lost him. He means the world to me and I pray to God almost every other day that Nate and I will last and will always work things out. Everyone has their ups and downs and tough times, but you just got to keep your head up and keep going, work it out. (: My momma and I used to talk when I was younger about Cowyboys and how cute they were.. Lol. Well, now at Nineteen years old, I've got my cowboy. And I'm not going anywhere, just like he promised me the same. I love you baby, with all of my heart. Always, and Forever. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment