Friday, December 9, 2011

It's Never too Late to Change.


"Every story has an end,
but in life every end is
just a new beginning".
Sometimes things always happen for a reason. Good things and maybe even bad things; but that's just how life works. For everyone. If your ever going down a bad path, it's not too late to ever change. It's never too late. I used to think that it was the entire time; But I mean.. Look at where I'm at now. I'm still standing and still living my life. It may not be good all the time and I may struggle and stress a lot, But I'm still here walking this earth and changing my ways. I've got a whole family behind me supporting me and whole bunch of friends too that help me get through my struggles. Now, I would have denied that before because I thought that I had absolutely nothing and no one there for me. But I've realized a lot these past few weeks and learned a lot as well. My little sister Aleisia texted me today and told me that I've got a whole life ahead of me.. I never ever honestly thought that she would say those words to me. I've done so many bad things throughout my life and I'm supposed to be the oldest of all my siblings, they're supposed to look up to me. They never did. But Aleisia told me that today, which caught me off guard but also gave me the most happiest feeling hearing her say that. My family means a lot to me and now I know that they will always be there for me. Same goes for my friends. I love all ya'll. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment