Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Freedom.

Im finally beginning to live life good; Not on the run,
Not on the streets, nor in the Hood.
I've realized I've got alot and so much more,
I know I'm definitely not done. Letting things go isn't always easy,
but its life and things happen for a reason. You've got to let go and
move on to live happy once again. I may have struggled here and there, but
I lived. And yes, I definitely made it. No more trouble, just going to live
and be me. I hope that theres a change that people will actually see. Off
probation and parole,
walkin down these roads, I'm actually Free.


I went from being in and out of jail and programs,
from being off and on house arrest, going to parties and overdosing numerous
times, fighting every day and coming up with more and more charges.
Sleeping on streets and having no where to go, running from everyone and
pushing people away, learning to sell drugs and almost turnin tricks. ..
I wasn't me. Went from joining a gang; my supposably new family and
letting go. Raped and molested. Yeah, that was me. Ending up breaking the
law; got on probation and parole. Went from all that; my past.. to where I
am today. I've realized that I may be stronger than I'm thinking. Than I've
ever thought even though at times I may still be in denial. I'm me and thats
the best that I can be. Now I'm Free!
So judge all you want, cause it ain't gonna bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment