Thursday, December 8, 2011

Growing up isn't always so Easy.

Lifes been bad for me ever since I was a kid; Walked around angry and mad,
thats all I ever did. First time sitting in a cell being behind bars,
I realized I had a story to tell. Lookin out of that little window that
night; I knew from then on that that was my life. I lived a life full of
trouble and hate; started stayin out and comin in late. Started out fightin,
then with gangs, I let myself go completely and lost who I was. Been in and
out of jail, with no bail. Sent off to programs; couldn't run, couldn't
hide. Figured I was done; Couldn't even listen to the rules and abide.
Broke the rules and didn't do what I was told; Didn't care, I did what I
wanted. I've been hurt all my life, not knowing what to do or who to go to.
I felt betrayed by my family, sorry to say.. They put me in and out of jail;
and I was always on my way. Met new friends each and every other day, but
once they knew the real me; they didn't understand. They didn't see. They
dropped me like I was nothing, said I was worthless and nothin but trouble.
People judged me for the way that I lived my life; People don't understand
how lifes not perfect, Nobody is. I was put down alot by family and friends.
Bullied in school as a kid; because of me being who I was. Felt at a loss;
had nobody there kind of like they didn't even care.. Joined a gang at
fifteen and made a mistake; I wanted out but there was nothing to do. And I
thought it'd be a piece of cake, but no it wasn't so easy. I lived in hell,
every other week I was locked in a cell. At times, I'd run from cops; was
scared and didn't want to be caught; wanted to hide. Eventually I was found
with a new lesson learned and I was taught. Life wasn't easy. Never is.
Still isn't. Few times here and there; overdosed on pills, I wanted a way
out, there was never a doubt. I wanted to stop livin, but God wanted me
here for a reason So I'm still standing. He saved my life and gave me a
purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment