Thursday, December 8, 2011

Much Stronger than I have ever been.

He didn't even pay his time, not even a single little dime.
He walked round this earth every day in the shining sun,
while I sat around getting nothing done.
I wasted my life, my childhood in the background behind bars; sat there
starin at a wall everyday, blaming myself all because he just didn't pay.
If only he knew how bad he hurt me, but no.. He doesn't even see. Doesn't
even realize. I learned to blame myself, and say it was my fault; Still
believe that it is. I wasted all that I could have lived, till I finally
realized that hes out in the world living while I was doing absolutely
nothing. I'll never forget those images, those bad memories.. But I do know
now that I'm standing strong and tall, I'm living my life right in front
of his eyes.. Maybe now he can see that he's finally hurt me but also has
made me much stronger than all he's done and all the hell I put myself
through.

No comments:

Post a Comment